LLI’s Accounting and Tax Services for Small and Midsize Organizations
You need a tax accountant who knows you and understands your business. As a boutique firm, LLI works closely with you and your team to provide depth to your financial resources and knowledge. Our “get under the numbers” approach will help you make the key decisions that drive the financial health of your business. Our traditional service offerings include:
- Corporate accounting and tax services
- Bookkeeping and CFO services
- Business and individual tax planning
- Industry-specific financial statement preparation services.
Most firms encounter situations that also require LLI’s specialized project planning and compliance services. Our team’s experience allows you to leverage our subject matter expertise without incurring the expense of a full- or part-time equivalent. Our specialized services include:
- IRS and state audit representation
- Litigation support
- Merger and acquisitions support
- Payroll services
- Pension plan evaluation and selection
Throughout the year, we will perform the following services for you:
- Electronically download into Quickbooks and review for accuracy all of your business transactions.
- Analyze your general ledger for accuracy and completeness of your transactions.
- Complete monthly reconciliations of your bank, credit card, and loan accounts.
- Maintain your fixed asset accounts for tax planning purposes.
- Make journal entries to record your correct loan amortization and interest expenses.
- Make journal entries to segregate payroll expenses for easy comparison of costs by job category.
- Prepare, review and deliver your financial statements.
- Keep you informed about your practice’s financial performance by meeting with you to review the following: